Yes, the weather is dreading each and every one of us, well you're not alone.
Want to know how haze can affect your health?
1. Eye inflammation/conjunctivitis
2. Throat & nasal irritation - Coughs, dry throat, flu
3. Lung tissue inflammation & scarring
There are few tips from Himalaya to protect yourself from the haze.
1. If possible, avoid or minimize outdoor activities.
2. Update yourself with the current air quality (http://apims.doe.gov.my/apims/) - For Malaysia
3. Close windows/doors that can allow the haze to enter.
4. Drink more water and consume more fruits and vegetables.